4 July 2023

Image of

"Turns out the 90% chance of rain for most of the day was only 10% off being correct!"

After weeks of sunny, dry weather, Science teachers, Mr Holmes and Mrs Jackson Moss, enjoyed a very soggy Ecology river sampling Biology trip to Milldale, River Dove with Sixth Form Year 12 students in July. 




Tags: Science Sixth Form Parents and Carers CHS Promise curriculum Biology students parents/carers